Requesting Senator Lujan to assist you with Navigating a Government of Guam Agency
Senator Lujan is dedicated to assisting Guam residents who have unresolved issues with a Government of Guam agency. The Senator can serve as a liaison between you and the Government of Guam. He and his staff can help answer your questions, find resources, and help resolve issues that you may be having with a Government of Guam agency.
What Senator Lujan can do:
- Submit an inquiry with a Government of Guam agency on your behalf.
- Help you communicate with Government of Guam agencies.
- Request information or a status report on your case.
- Request that a Government of Guam agency considers or reconsider your case.
- Help you obtain basic information from a Government of Guam agency.
What Senator Lujan cannot do:
- Force a Government of Guam agency to act in your favor.
- Provide legal advice or recommend an attorney.
- Overturn or influence matters involving private businesses.
To schedule a meeting with Senator Lujan, please fill out the form below
© 2023 The Office of Senator Jesse A. Lujan | 37th Guam Legislature